Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form over the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any position data from the images on the website.
- communicates her/his name;
- communicates the email address and telephone number at which she/he wants to be contacted;
- writes a message to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you do not have to re-enter your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies last two days while the cookies for the screen options last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the just edited article. Expires after 1 day.
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- the communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- the communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with WePuglia srl to provide the service or product requested by the user. In this case only the data essential for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and they are prohibited from using the same data for different purposes.
- it is required by law.
For how long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
The information given by the user by filling in the contact form (name, email address, telephone number, text of the message) will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was collected, ie for the sending the answer to the question submitted.
What rights do you have on your data?
If you have an account on this site, or you have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Right to cancel and right to rectify
- the rectification of the data, if they are not correct;
- the cancellation of their personal data.
Right to limit the processing
- the person concerned disputes the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the interested party opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be checked via an automatic spam detection service.